Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where are you now? No VH1

Ever stop & look back to where you've been & can't believe you made it to your current destination?
Well that's where I'm located.
I think back to where I was a year, 5 years ago, even 10 years ago from now & I'm blessed to say that love my current destination.

I couldn't have mapped it out better.

I have the two children I've always dreamed of.

I gave birth to my son, Emery Rayne, on February 5th, 2012, which is why I decided to take a break last year.

Also last year on November 13, 2011
I had a very small 20 person wedding & became Kaz's wife.

So once again,
What do you do when you've accomplished your version of your happily ever after?
Grab another pen & start on Volume II it's time for me to work on my penmanship & begin my next few chapters.
I'm talented, thats not cocky, That's the truth. It's my time.
I have Valentina & Emery on each hand, & Kaz has my back & my heart.

Watch me write a Classic.

No comments: