Thursday, March 29, 2012

Personal Project

As of late, I've been feeling a fire under my ass to get back to work
My ears have been ringing.
We all know what that means.

So I've been working on
"Mi Proyecto Personal"
I rather not count my chickens before they hatch.
So for now I'm sitting on my eggs & putting in the work for it to happen.

Ill leave you with some photos til I'm ready.
The only person who came to mind to help me with this was my younger sister,Yesselynn (@Kittysqueezer) with a gorgeous face & the dimensions of a model from Milan, shes damn near perfect by fashion standards.

Plus she doesn't have that bitchy model attitude & she actually eats like a frat boy... I like feeding my models.
Lol

Model: Yesselynn
Twitter/Instagram: @Kittysqueezer
Hair/MakeUp/Styling: KarlaVaVaVoom
Twitter/Instagram: @KarlaVaVaVoom
Booking for either: Karlakaryme@yahoo.com

No comments: