Monday, January 3, 2011

24/7 Radio Shows new Co-Host is ...........

Me..... now lets explain how the hell that happenend. haha

I was invited to come in as a guest to have some questions asked ON-Air.
I was a little bit nervous considering it had been my first radio interview. The interview went flawless. Pop talk. Blog Talk. Sex Talk... Def. my cup of tea. lol


After the interview they said i did really well on On-air and thats when they offered me a place as a Co-host .. I accepted of course. So for now im Part of the 24/7 radio show family...
They are interested on having me on the full 5 days a week. but for now I agreed to Once or Twice a week, due to my schedule being so packed as is.

Make sure to listen in on http://www.247enterprise.com/ or just keep an eye on twitter so you can listen in when I'm in studio...

The first radio flyer with me on it.... I'm officially Dj Tre'V....


No comments: