Thursday, November 25, 2010

House Of Hundreds

For those of you who dont know, House of Hundreds is ran by @EddieHundreds....

But before he was Eddie Hundreds The photog...
He was to just eddie in my eyes.. to be brief...
He's my ex, & the Amazing Father of my daughter... Valentina Ballerina... as I like to call her.
So of course back when he first picked up a camera I was his Guinea Pig of sorts considering i had been modeling for awhile.
So, Regardless of everything he's an EXTRODINARY photographer & an even better father....
These are some of our Collaboration over the past few years....
House of Hundreds Photography X Karla Va Va Voom


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
For more info on House of Hundreds
Houseofhundreds.blogspot.com
Follow him on Twitter: @Eddiehundreds

No comments: