Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Woman who wore many Hats, or dresses in this case.

I've decided that after dedicating myself to my family for a little over a year,
I wanted to go back to my calling. The one I always go back to,
FASHION
Like a high school crush, I was surrounded by it for 4 years at another Boutique, grew exhausted of the constant change and insanity, took a break and now
with a renewed Mentality and clear vision. I came back to the Fashion World.
I work MAGIC almost every season with a company who requests me, VOCAL.
So I feel as though that has been my warm up to this.
The IDEA that influence what buyers purchase and then distribute to the masses is such an amazing feeling.
The IDEA that your personal TASTE is what shoppers are purchasing.

So I'm happy to say that I'm the newest
Member of the #Nurielle family at FASHION SHOW.
I've been doing Visuals, Sales & soon a new project to expand.
It's the perfect time for me to concentrate and grow with the company.

In case you need a One of kind, hand made Bridal Gown, Red Carpet Gown, Night on the town, or want a dress that can turn heads and break hearts come and see me.
Our clientele includes Beyonce, Ana Barbara, Paris Hilton, the Mayweather Family, Soap Stars, Singers, Dancers & Socialites.
























No comments: