Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Valentina Ballerina is now 3.

To think that it's been 3 years since I was blessed with Valentina still amazes.
Amidst post training, tea parties, & life lessons, I feel as though Valentina has taught me the most important one:

Time is a gift, & one that goes by quickly.

Remember to always appreciate those around you.
Last month I had a Cancer scare due to having Ovarian problems. The thought of not being able to be their for both Valentina, Emery & my husband scared me beyond belief.

As of lately ive realized that all the little things, the good days & bad, are still days your given none the less.

So to be able to stand here & see my daughter turn 3 & realize how intelligent, beautiful & full of personality she is.. Is the ultimate gift.

Thank you Valentina for everything you've taught me.
DaddyTy & myself will try our hardest to make you the best person you can be.

No comments: